MAHATET 2022 – Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test will conducting by Government of Maharashtra for those who plan to be teachers for class I to class VIII, class IX to class X moreover in high schools (in some states) in Maharashtra. MAHATET 2022 notification will be released by the Government of Maharashtra, School and Mass Education Department.
As per NCTE All graduates (i.e. B.A, B.Sc., B.Com etc.) are eligible to take the test. TET is a mandatory examination for all the B.Ed. passed candidates to get job as a teacher. The candidate after satisfying about the eligibility criteria for Maharashtra TET can apply through Online.
Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test 2022
The Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test shall be conducted annually or as decided by Government according to need.
There shall be two papers in the MAHATET. Paper I will be for a candidate who want to be teacher for class 1 to 5. Paper II will be for a candidate who want to be teacher for class 6 to 8. The Candidate who want to be teacher either for classes 1 to 5 or for classes 6 to 8 then they have to appear in both papers.
Maha TET Exam 2022 Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test Professional Examination Overview (महाराष्ट्र शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा)
- Full Exam Name: Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test (Maha TET).
- Administered by: School Examination Board, Maharashtra.
- Exam Category: Professional Exam.
- Exam Language: Marathi, English, Hindi.
- Exam Paper: Two (Paper 1 & Paper 2).
- Exam Marks: 150 for Each Paper.
- Location: Maharashtra.
- Official Website: mahatet.in
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 03rd August 2021.
- Last Date to Apply Online:
25th August 2021.05th September 2021.
- Last Date for Payment of Examination Fee: 25th August 2021.
- Available to Download Admit Card on Website: Click Here to Download
- Maha TET 2021 Exam Date (Paper-I): 10th October 2021 (10:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.).
- Maha TET 2021 Exam Date (Paper-II): 10th October 2021 (2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.).
- MahaTET 2021 Important Notes: Click Here
Big Update on Maha TET 2021: Maha TET Exam on 10.10.2021. Exam Date can be changed due to COVID or MPSC / UPSC Exam.
MAHATET 2022 Eligibility Criteria Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test:
The minimum eligibility criteria for class I to V (Paper I) and class VI to VIII class (Paper II) as given below :
Also See: Maha TET Sarav Paper Download
Class I to V (Paper I)
12th or equivalent in the marks in aggregate is 50% & pass in or pursuing final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education. Or 12th or equivalent in the marks in aggregate is 50% & pass in or pursuing final year of four year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.). Or 12th or equivalent in the marks in aggregate is 50% & pass in or pursuing final year of two year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
Class VI to VIII (Paper II)
Passed B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com & pass in or pursuing final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education. Or Passed B.A. / B.Sc./ B.Com in the marks in aggregate is 50% & pass in or pursuing one year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) Course. Or Passed B.A. / B.Sc./ B.Com in the marks in aggregate is 50% & pass in or pursuing one year B.Ed. (Special Education) Course. Or 12th or equivalent in the marks in aggregate is 50% & pass in or pursuing final year of four year B.Sc. Ed or B.A. Ed Course.
*The qualifying marks relaxation is permitted for Reserved category candidates (i.e. SC / ST / OBC / Differently abled).
Note: Qualifying the MAHATET would not confer a right on any person for Recruitment/ Employment as it is only one of eligibility criteria for appointment.
Teacher Eligibility Test in Maharashtra 2022 Exam Pattern:
The Maharashtra TET (Maha TET) conducted by the Department of School Education, Maharashtra Or respective examination board as directed by the Government of Maharashtra. The Exam pattern for this test will furnish below –
- All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- Time Limitation: 2 and 30 hour for each paper.
- One questions carrying one mark,
- There will four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct.
- Questions will be set to assess candidate’s ability to analyze, interpret and apply the subject matter.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Teacher Eligibility Test in Maharashtra 2022 Syllabus:
There will be two papers of MAHATET
(i) Paper I Only for those who eager to be teacher in class 1 to 5.
(ii) Paper II Only for those who eager to be teacher in class 6 to 8.
(iii) Candidates who eager to be a teacher for both levels (classes 1 to 5 and classes 6 to 8) will have to appear in both the papers (Paper I and Paper II).
(iv) Some States conduct paper III or category III exam for the purpose of recruitment Secondary school teacher.
Paper I questions will come from five different subject i.e. Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I, Language II (Marathi or English), Mathematics & The complex study. Each subject will carry 30 marks.
Same wise Paper II will come from Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I, Language II (Marathi or English) moreover Mathematics and Science (for Mathematics and Science teacher), Social Studies/Social Science (for Social Studies/Social Science teacher).
MAHATET (Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test) Qualifying Marks:
A candidate who scores 60% or more in the TET examination will be considered as TET pass.
Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Nomadic Castes / Tribes, Special magasapravarga, Other magasapravarga / Physically Handicapped securing scores 55% may be considered as TET pass.
In accordance with NCTE Guidelines MAHATET Certificate shall be valid for a period of 7 years from the date of TET examination.
The Validity Period of MAHATET qualifying certificate will be life time.
Note: MAHATET Should give weightage to the Maharashtra TET scores in the recruitment process.
See Also: Mahatet 2019 Final Answer Key Released
MAHATET 2022 Application Form:
- Candidates can apply the online application form for MAHATET.
- Apply Online for Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test Online Form.
- Give all required details.
- Paste photo and sign an then submit the form.
- Take print of application form.
Mobile will not be allowed during MAHA TET
MAHATET 2022 Help Line Number:
Other Important Pages
Important: All the information in this page (i.e. syllabus, eligibility etc.) has been set by NCTE. Please note that all the information in this page may not be properly completed. Please follow the official / board website for cleared information.