Tripura Teachers Eligibility Test (Tripura TET) Exam Date NotificationAdvertisement
TTET 2019 – Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test will conducting by Government of Tripura for those who plan to be teachers for class I to class VIII, class IX to class X moreover in high schools (in some states) in Tripura. TTET 2019 notification will be released by the Government of Tripura, School and Mass Education Department.
As per NCTE All graduates (i.e. B.A, B.Sc., B.Com etc.) are eligible to take the test. TET is a mandatory examination for all the B.Ed. passed candidates to get job as a teacher. The candidate after satisfying about the eligibility criteria for Tripura TET can apply through Online.
Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 – TRB T-TET
The Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test shall be conducted annually or as decided by Government according to need.
There shall be two papers in the TTET. Paper I will be for a candidate who want to be teacher for class 1 to 5. Paper II will be for a candidate who want to be teacher for class 6 to 8. The Candidate who want to be teacher either for classes 1 to 5 or for classes 6 to 8 then they have to appear in both papers.
Important Dates :
- Notification Date: 08 June 2019.
- Submission of Online Application: 20 June to 10 July 2019.
- Last Date for Finalisation of Application: 10 July 2019.
- Last Date of Payment of Fees: 16 July 2019.
- Download of Admit Card: 01 August to 10 August 2019.
- Date of T-TET Paper-I & Paper-II: 19 August 2019.
- Time and Duration of T-TET Paper-I: 09:20 AM to 12:00 Noon.
- Time and Duration of T-TET Paper-II
- Test centres: 02:00 PM to 04:30 PM.
T-TET 2019 Eligibility Criteria Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test
The minimum eligibility criteria for class I to V (Paper I) and class VI to VIII class (Paper II) as given below :
Class I to V (Paper I)
12th or equivalent in the marks in aggregate is 50% & pass in or pursuing final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education. Or 12th or equivalent in the marks in aggregate is 50% & pass in or pursuing final year of four year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.). Or 12th or equivalent in the marks in aggregate is 50% & pass in or pursuing final year of two year Diploma in Education (Special Education). Or Passed Graduate moreover two year Diploma in Elementary Education.
Class VI to VIII (Paper II)
Passed B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com & pass in or pursuing final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education. Or Passed B.A. / B.Sc./ B.Com in the marks in aggregate is 50% & pass in or pursuing one year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) Course. Or Passed B.A. / B.Sc./ B.Com in the marks in aggregate is 45% & pass in or pursuing one year B.Ed. (Special Education) Course. Or 12th or equivalent in the marks in aggregate is 50% & pass in or pursuing final year of four year B.Sc. Ed or B.A. Ed Course.
* The qualifying marks relaxation is permitted for Reserved category candidates (i.e. SC / ST / Differently abled).
Note: Qualifying the TTET would not confer a right on any person for Recruitment/ Employment as it is only one of eligibility criteria for appointment.
See More: Tripura TET Question Paper 2016 | 2017
Tripura TET (T-TET) Exam Pattern 2019
The TRBT TTET conducted by the Department of School Education, Tripura Or respective examination board as directed by the Government of Tripura. The Exam pattern for this test will furnish below –
- All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- Time Limitation: 2 and 30 hour for each paper.
- One questions carrying one mark,
- There will four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct.
- Questions will be set to assess candidate’s ability to analyze, interpret and apply the subject matter.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 Exam Syllabus
There will be two papers of TTET
(i) Paper I Only for those who eager to be teacher in class 1 to 5.
(ii) Paper II Only for those who eager to be teacher in class 6 to 8.
(iii) Candidates who eager to be a teacher for both levels (classes 1 to 5 and classes 6 to 8) will have to appear in both the papers (Paper I and Paper II).
(iv) Some States conduct paper III or category III exam for the purpose of recruitment Secondary school teacher.
Paper I questions will come from five different subject i.e. Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I, Language II (Bengali), Mathematics & Environmental Studies. Each subject will carry 30 marks.
Same wise Paper II will come from Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I, Language II (Bengali) moreover Mathematics and Science (for Mathematics and Science teacher), Social Studies/Social Science (for Social Studies/Social Science teacher).
TTET (Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test) Qualifying Marks
A candidate who scores 60% or more in the TET examination will be considered as TET pass.
Tripura Govt., as decided to give concession of 5% in T-TET to the persons belonging to SC/ST/PH candidate.
In accordance with NCTE Guidelines TTET Certificate shall be valid for a period of 7 years from the date of TET examination.
Note: TTET Should give weightage to the Tripura TET scores in the recruitment process.
TTET 2019 Application Form
- Candidates can apply the online application form for TTET.
- Apply Online for Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test Online Form.
- Give all required details.
- Paste photo and sign an then submit the form.
- Take print of application form.
Other Important Pages
Important: All the information in this page (i.e. syllabus, eligibility etc.) has been set by NCTE. Please note that all the information in this page may not be properly completed. Please follow the official / board website for cleared information.