Madhya Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test (MP TET) Exam Date NotificationAdvertisement
Madhya Pradesh TET 2018 – M.P. Samvida Shala Shikshak Grade-I | Grade-II | Grade-III Eligibility Test 2018 will conducting by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam) for those who plan to be Samvida Shala Shikshak Gr.-I, II & III Recruitment 2018.
Madhya Pradesh Samvida Shala Shikshak Grade 1, Samvida Shala Shikshak Grade 2 & Samvida Shala Shikshak Grade 3 Exam 2018:
The Madhya Pradesh Samvida Shala Shikshak Exam 2018-19 shall be conducted annually or as decided by Government according to need.
Tentative Exam date of Samvida Shala Shikshak Eligibility Test :
- Samvida Shala Shikshak Bharti Varg/Grade -I Exam Date : 19 November 2017.
- Samvida Shala Shikshak Bharti Varg/Grade -II Exam Date : 03 December 2017.
- Samvida Shala Shikshak Bharti Varg/Grade -III Exam Date : 24 December 2017.
Madhya Pradesh TET 2018 Eligibility Criteria of Madhya Pradesh Samvida Shala Shikshak Eligibility Test
The minimum eligibility criteria for Gr.-I,II & III as given below :
Madhya Pradesh Samvida Shala Shikshak Grade-I
Passed Post graduation degree in respective subject with B.Ed.
Madhya Pradesh Samvida Shala Shikshak Grade-II
Passed Graduation Degree and 2 year Diploma in elementary education (D.El.Ed) Or Passed Graduation in the marks in aggregate is 50% in concerned subject and B.ed or Higher secondary, with 50% marks and B.El.Ed in elementary education.
Madhya Pradesh Samvida Shala Shikshak Grade-III
Passed Higher secondary n the marks in aggregate is 50% ad 2 year diploma in elementary education. Or Passed B.El.Ed Degree in Elementary Education from recognized University.
Age Limit :- 21-35. The Age Relaxation shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to reserved categories.
MP Samvida Shala Shikshak Varg I, Varg-II & Varg-III 2018 – 2019 Exam Pattern
- All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- Time Limitation: 2 and 30 hour for each paper.
- One questions carrying one mark,
- There will four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
M.P. Samvida Shikshak Bharti 2018-19 Grade I,II,III Madhya Pradesh 2018 Syllabus
|Madhya Pradesh Samvida Shala Shikshak Grade-I||Madhya Pradesh Samvida Shala Shikshak Grade-II||Madhya Pradesh Samvida Shala Shikshak Grade-III|
Madhya Pradesh Samvida shala Shikshak Gr. I, II, III Eligibility Test Qualifying Marks
A candidate who scores 60% or more examination will be considered pass anf for SC / ST / OBC categories the qualifying marks percentage shall be 50%.
Madhya Pradesh Samvida Shikshak Bharti (Verg 1,2,3) 2018 Application Form
- At first candidates have to sure that he/she are eligible for this exam or not.
- The Application Form will be available at the MPPEB Official Website.
- Candidates can download MP Samvida Shikshak Official Notification from the Madhya Pradesh Vyapam site.
- Applicants are highly advised that properly read the official Information Bulletin as well as check their eligibility and others before filling the application form so that no mistake is made while filling it up.
Other Important Pages